In this world but not of it...

A collection of scriptures describing the difference between the world and the kingdom of Yah...and our position as children of the most high....these things describe our life and how we live in Hamashiach...We are as he is in this world...

Yahs kingdom is not of this world...
Jhn 18:36 - Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Ordained to use the world but not overly... 
1Co 7:31 - And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passes away.

We now live to the will of God not the desires of men ( mankind)...
That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God. 1 Peter 4:2

Comments

Popular Posts