Spiritual Warfare, a saint in training :A Treacherous Spirit in the Land



This was the word I got the other day .

Woe to thee that spoiled, and you wast not spoiled; and deal treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! When you shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.Isaiah 33:1

I ask God what is the spirit saying or signifying to me in this scripture ? I'd read it before,  and didn't pay much attention to it's message. But this time I was feeling lead the consider it's contents.

He has revealed the type of spirit I was to encounter... a treacherous spirit.

I considered one of my recent encounters and it was one of an oppressive nature targeted at me. My reaction was quiet and surprised response, the way it is when you're caught off guard. I had not expected the fiery dart of the enemy to spring so suddenly in the morning but it didn't matter.  I regained my composure and rebutted with a kind word by God's spirit, though I was a bit hurt. I've dealt with this spirit before,  Treacherous and conniving, very strong and stubborn, and it never seems to get better same as what the spirit described to me earlier...

Nipping this one in the bud! Because I hadn't before. I let it slide and did not pray about it bringing it to the throne so it still lingered, rising up at will.

So

 Just to make sure my thoughts to God were "Lord what is this?"
and why is it so assertive agressive? And how do I deal with this person who this spirit has risen up against me in?

I heard "pray". That was the answer...just pray. I did and God dealt with the spirit as I had requested that God cast it out and loose his holy spirit into the situation. And he did.

There is a little peace now. And I have not seen this spirit or attitude displayed since.

I could not have dealt with this with out the Heavenly Father intervening and reminding me of the truth what he has done on the cross.

Reminding me of the finished work and how Jesus has all power and authority over all spirits to cast them out and that we are to do greater works with His spirit dwelling in us.

In theses days there are a lot of spiritual activity right in our faces and I don't believe it is because the devil is more prevalent (he is defeated) but that God through his saints are here to demonstrate the Power of God and His Mighty kingdom by taking the land and dealing with theses spirits  just as God did in the book of Joshua ! Taking The Land!




Comments

Popular Posts