By His Stripes


O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psalm 30:2

I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word.
 Psalm 119:147

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
Psalm 107:20

 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
 Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases;
 Who redeems thy life from destruction; who crowns thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
 Who satisfies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
The Lord executes righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
Psalms 103:2-6

 He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds.
Psalms 147:3

Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.
Isaiah 58:8

Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
Jeremiah 17:14

 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.
1 Peter 2:24-25

Comments

Popular Posts