To All The Sheep Among Wolves... THIS ONES FOR YOU....

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures:
he leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul:
he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the SHADOW of death,
I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil;
my cup runns over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.


Behold , I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 
Matthew 10:16 KJV

Jesus Said 
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:11 KJV


And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

1 Peter 5:4 KJV

#LoveGraceAndPeace

Comments

Popular Posts